Friday, June 18, 2010

Prince of PersiaTo


Since I haven't posted in a long time I decided to make a post today while I'm waiting for something to copy of from this computer. Well today I watched Prince of Persia, and I don't have anything outstanding to say about it except it's a good movie and if you haven't seen it you should. It's original is a lot of ways, the way the settings are and then going back in time and that guy is so smart (I have something for smart people :P) So yes if you are ever not sure of a movie to watch or you're bored remember to watch Prince of Persia Ok.....................and this weekend I'm going to Enchanted Kingdom!!! (it's an amusement park) I"m super excited....(I know I'm such a kid, but hey there's nothing wrong with that) So I'm super excited. Ok my files finished copying now so I'm going to bed, sorry for the super short post........... O yes and REMEMBER: Watch Prince of Persia !!!! GOODNIGHT! I love u.........Sleep well whenever u go to bed...as in always........ahh ok I'm tired bye!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh my I SHOULD go to bed! haha you caught me:D!
Definitively nothing wrong with being excited about that! Hope you have loads of fun and you enjoy yourself to the full. Scream for me! :D -griiins- :-*

MJ said...

hey nattys! You know the "quote" ish thing underneath the "Winged Silence"...Instead of '...You make the story' you should rewrite it to '...You write the story'
hehe...my little weird opinion :D
I miss you <3

Sandy said...

Aww I so wanna watch it! my lil sister has been telling me all about it. heehee I shall watch it and think of you! wuaah! it seems like you have internet now bubs. I hope to catch you soo cutie love :*