Saturday, October 9, 2010

Batangas

I went with my family and Joel (part of the family too...:P) to the beach for a week (well more like 4 days I think). It was fun, I got all brown :) anyhow...pix?
here goes

 Someone dumped the dog in the water..and poor guy he was shivering, so I was drying him
 drawing comics for my brother
 Burying lali
 God knows what I'm doing...?

 I love star fishies
  this computer is being a little annoying..so I can't really add more pictures :-< and anyhow I hope u enjoy these ones :)
We also went scuba diving...but obviously we can't take pix underwater..so ye..:D it was cool

2 comments:

Windy said...

Awesome! I love your bathing suit! And all the pretty shells and starfishes and....EVERYTHING! heheeh

Stephanie said...

Wooooo I hope you had great fun at the beach! Those starfishes look pretty! Could you take them home with you or did you put them back?
You're such a hottie Nalies. *hugs you* Take care pretties! I'm still praying for that shoot you told me about!