Monday, February 21, 2011

Concert

We went to a Chris Drew concert! omg it was so awesome, well it was for Chris Drew, The Maine, and We The Kings, (We The Kings was the best!) and we actually got to see Travis Clark and Christopher Drew!! Ok well the camera batteries died before we could take pix of either The Maine, or We The Kings, and I didn't see any of the pictures as they are still on the camera, so I'll get to that as soon as I can. But here is the video Angela took, it moves WAY to much (excitement) and Anita and Angela are singing super loud :-s, but still watch it.

:D

2 comments:

MJ said...

OMG!! We the KING! no ways! Lucky lucky!!

Natalia said...

I know right....(here's my secret, I only started listening to we the kings cuz i heard they were coming here)
but I love them :D:D:D