Friday, July 8, 2011

Gone 4 A While

Dear Blog,
Ok I will be going to a camp for a few days on Sunday, can't wait :) I will be there till the 14th of July, after I will post pictures if I can find them on Facebook....anyway don't miss me to much. Things are going well at home, I'm happy, having some problems especially with people judging me, but I think it's getting better.....Maybe it's times like this that you can find who your real friends are and how just hangs with you cuz you are around. I have so much school to do, but I can't concentrate, but as long as I finish my goals it's ok...

my awesome wallpaper, I have no idea why, but I really love this picture it's just so pretty.

Okies people keep on praying for me, I need it...love u guys byes :) 
Natalia

2 comments:

Windy said...

AHHH! I love that picture too! Miss you Nalies! Have fun!

Windy said...

AHHH! I love that picture too! Miss you Nalies! Have fun!