Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Down

I don't know really what is going on with me, I haven't been doing so well lately, I kind of lost the joy of life. I am trying to get it back, to be happy, count my blessings etc. But so far nothing, I don't know what to do, everything is bothering me, and I shouldn't be letting it. Things are going well in my life, I finished my course with real good scores (which I am really happy for, now I am officially a Kindergarten Assistant Teacher) and I'm back to high school. Sometimes I wish I went to a school instead of doing home school, and I know if I wanted to I could, but then I'd be put back to the beginning for 12th grade, and I may be 1/4th through, but I don't want to be put back as I'd like to finish over summer not by next year summer, plus it would be in Hungarian. Home schooling is easier, but I never had the experience of going to high school, and I'm sure I'd make some friends. Other then school and the normal house stuff nothing is really going on, and I think that's what's bothering me, maybe I'm not making enough of an effort to go out and meet people, but I don't really know how or even where to go. I'm trying to really focus on my school, but I HATE physics! It's really slowing me down, and I've been doing the same book for so long. 

One thing that's funny is I recently started to miss people I never liked when I was around them? Well more like a certain person, not like I wanna see that person, but I really wanna talk to them and find out what is going on in their life? I have no idea why and it's kind of annoying. 
My head has been hurting a lot recently, I have no idea why, please pray that my headaches go away and I find a way to fix my scoliosis. 
Well that's my recent update, sorry if it's just rambling and sad.
I guess I'd need some prayers? 
Nat

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'll pray for you! I understand Nala, there are times I find myself feeling the same way. I want to share something that has helped me and continues to help me. It's a blog by an author called Ann Voskamp. www.aholyexperience.com

Congrats on being an official kindergarten assistant teacher!
I hate physics too :D

I love you! Jesus is on your side, He wants you to have joy continually! He loves you!