Saturday, November 16, 2013

Anniversary

So today officially I have had my blog for 4 years! I know I may not have been the most faithful in posting on it regularly but I have posted at least once a month and for 4 years... and well I can say I'm pretty proud of myself.
I still remember back when I started my blog, everyone was super into that 'blogging' phase so I started it also, now only 2 of my friends keep up with their blogs.
It's funny to see where these last 4 years have brought me, and how much I have changed along with how different my life is. 4 years ago I would never have believed that I would end up being a kindergarten teacher. Actually I hated taking care of kids back then.
I really don't have anything to complain about though, I've had a great life. I got to travel a lot, and I love seeing places.
Next year I will be moving out of Hungary. Part of me is really excited, but the rest is nervous, starting anew in a place where I don't know anyone, or the people I know can't help me. But God always works things out and so I just have to trust him and if it's his will for my life then it will work, if not then he will always open another door for me.
I've actually been really happy this week, laughed a lot and I feel inspired about life. I'm surprised that I'm doing so well. I learned that you are made a lot stronger when you get up after life knocks you down. When you have a hardship it's easy to just wallow, to feel terrible about yourself and not want to fight, but when you fight you actually recover a lot faster and then you wonder why you even let yourself stay down for 5 minutes.
I think I've babbled everything out for my 4 year anniversary post.......
Oh ya and I started dance classes last week, my legs still hurt from all the moving, but that's what I love about it :) I feel like I'm finally getting my lazy ass up and doing something.

0 comments: