Thursday, July 31, 2014

Summer '14

This summer has been crazy so far, in all my life I doubt I've had a summer with this many things happening and this much stress. I'm not complaining, to be honest I love it! I'm glad so many things are going on and even though not everything is perfect, it's been pretty great. So far the best part was that I got to go to a festival. I haven't ever been to one before, and it turned out being greater than I expected it to be. Also I got to participate in a color party, which was awesome!

I found out about a game called water football, yes I wasn't very good at it, but if I'd ever take up a sport, hands down it would be water football. It's super fun. 
Also I got a baby sitting job a few days a week over the summer, and the family brings me with them to a bunch of places so I'm getting to be a rich child part of the summer. Hehe. 
The best part of all this is that I'm only half way through the summer, so I still got a few awesome weeks ahead of me. 
Hoping for the best! 

0 comments: