Sunday, July 19, 2015

Summer '15

Once again I am here with my family enjoying my summer holiday and being a lazy bum. This last week was so relaxing, I slept almost 12 hours every night and didn't do much during the day. It is so weird being here for this long, I feel like I am away from the real world and all the problems that it includes. 
Tomorrow we are going to the Balaton lake, which is great as I missed swimming soooo much. I probably won't have any internet there, it will be strange living for a week without it. I like that though. When I don't have internet and don't need it everything is so different. Yes at times boring, but otherwise good different. 

I have some pretty big news, but am waiting with posting it here as I don't wanna jinx it. Let's just say that my life is going to be completely different next year then it was this year, and I am excited. 
Anyway going to go back to watching series. 
Peace out.

0 comments: