Saturday, August 13, 2016

Summer Sun

Since it is summer time and too hot to do other things I've decided to visit two of the lakes in Hungary on 2 different weekends. 
First I went to Héviz which has a thermal lake that is super beautiful. It was one of the best lakes I have ever swam in, the water was the perfect temperature.
Here are the cheesy and half naked pictures:


The week after I went to the Balaton with my friends for a weekend. It was really fun. We camped out in tents, unfortunately it rained one night and my part of the tent wasn't the best so I slept in a mini puddle of water, but besides that the weather was pretty nice.










So that is what I have been doing on the weekends, then during the week I work in camps and with kids for 4-14 hours a day. 
That about sums up my summer so far, than tomorrow and next weekend will be pretty awesome, I'll post about that later.
Bye.
-Nat

0 comments: