Sunday, September 6, 2020

Sunset

It's funny, from all the people I know, I'm the only one who doesn't have a problem with getting older. I remember people turning 18, 21, 25, etc and feeling so sad, and for some reason I could never relate. I always thought the world had so much to offer, and every year just had so much opportunity. Every year I got closer to completing my list of goals. Somehow life always throws me setbacks, and while I get really sad at those moments, things have always worked out so far. I'm stronger than most people I knew due to those setbacks, and I know that I'm able to accomplish anything I set my mind to. 

My current goals are to learn Spanish, enjoy my time here, get to know my Spanish relatives, get my braces off, make my relationship work long distance, and figure out what I want to do in the future...I had more, but they were postponed due to the virus, but I'm trying hard to stay positive, even when things get tough. I can do this! 

-Nat

0 comments: