Monday, May 24, 2010

Goodbye....:(

Goodbye my dear friends and blog....I will miss you all. O well let me explain the reason for my departure, I am moving, yes tomorrow I will be gone from this house. For those of you I haven't told...I am moving 10 minutes away from the house I am in now, but it's going to be just my family. Now I can't get online till the internet gets set up, and God knows how long that may take...so I won't be able to write anyone or do blogging, chatting and all that stuff the internet has to do. So I leave u....with a song :D I have been singing it all day, super silly song, but awesome to dance to :P here u go.....

Hope u like it :-"
tc all u awesome people (if your not awesome in my eyes you are in someone else's or God's so either way u are awesome)
Ok I'm tired that's why I'm writing all weird..nite nite
luv u...
Nat

0 comments: