Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Forgot I Had A Blog!!!

Since I haven't posted in ages (reason explained above) I have to make a post, now atm I am out of ideas as I"m not feeling very creative this morning, but I shall try my best. Anyway we are going to be moving soon and as soon as everything works out...but we won't have internet for a little while until everything gets set up, so I won't be able to write people and chat as much. (Maybe I can go to an internet cafe sometime). Anyway I got the best video to post, it's kinda foolish but it's soo funny I luv it...and plus it has a good message if you listen to the words....here goes


hope u liked it...(and u have to watch it...no excuses)...ok luv u all........

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ewwww hahaha the guy doing the moving leg in a circle thing, too good! Silly :)

Sandy said...

hahahahahaha, I bet the song is good. ahahahahahaah The guys dancing look soooo gaaaaay! wauahhaha

Sam said...

woah nat whats a sum 41 vid doing here....? i thought u didnt like them...:P

Natalia said...

ofc i like sum41 it's just u guys play/listen to it WAY to much! and i was bored of it for a little while :P i'm super inspritational...