Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Party Time

We wanted to have a New Years party with our friends, so around the 6th of January (can't remember the exact date) we had one, here are the pix.

mommy and son :p ok we both look a little retarded 
the 'band' preparing
Jason singing 'Outrage' ...had that song stuck in my head the rest of the evening
everyone is into the hand signs now-a-days
and we preformed too, but it's not like we practiced, Mandy and I knew the same song so we were like lets sing it, but it went kind of off time and key and stuff. Next time we'll be better.
Some people loved us...haha
Than the guys did another song
audience reaction (don't look for me I missed that song)
  circle of boredom
some inspirational person trying to get us to play capture the flag
the ONLY picture of David, and he was trying to hide, evil! :p

That's all for now, hope you all have an awesome year, and that you had awesome parties, I mean this was a good party, but SO many things happened. I heard so many 'unfinished stories' it was weird, but all in all it was great. 

0 comments: