Sunday, April 10, 2011

CRAZY LIFE!

You know I can't even remember the last time I spend a full day at home. I think it was like a few days after my mom left, cuz right after I went and did baby sitting, and when I didn't baby sit then I would do STEPS (teaching poor kids) all morning, and then is weekend I went to Zambales (a different city like 5 hours away) cuz Joel's dad invited me to his PMMA (Philippine Military Marine Academy) as he was a graduate, so I went with Joel and his dad, and then we went to Enchanted Kingdom today, and now I'm back to baby sitting, I miss spending days at home. I mean I actually never liked being at home, but I miss normal life. Even though baby sitting is fun to, this is the last week at it and then life will go back to normal until the middle of May where we will be packing and moving to the next house and then the month after my dad will leave....crazy life. Ok well I am dead tired I slept super little last night. Good night.
Nat

0 comments: