Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tumblr

I was looking at my sisters tumblr today and I randomly decided I want to make a tumblr. You see rebloging is fun, and whenever I look at peoples tumblrs I always wish I would reblog :P I feel like a super dork, but it's ok sometimes. I think I will make one and then post on it sometimes, if I do I will be sure to keep this blog updated to as it is more awesome as it's not just a bunch of reposts.... ahh :) ok I said the word tumblr WAY to many times...Tumblr, tumblr, tumblr, bye
:D btw check out this band called, Before You Exit, it's awesome, the members of the band are ages 15, 17,17, and 17...Thomas Silver (drummer) is the best :) anyhow lots of people think they suck, but that's cuz they are just jealous they can't sing as nice. I'll post more about them later

left to right: Braiden, Riley, Thomas, Connor
--ps. isn't Riley so cute??? ;;)

0 comments: