Sunday, October 16, 2011

Done It Again

Well I guess I did it again, hurt people by having fun. Always happens, I have no idea how to keep everyone happy....I think it's impossible, but others manage to do it so I'm just wandering if it's only something wrong with me? I keep on trying to make things good, try to go by what makes people happy, or more like just put their feelings into consideration but then I have one careless moment and I ruin everything. Problem is it's not a normal people situation where you deal with it and get over it, but I've got some great friends who like to remind me about it every time we talk. I don't know it's really hard right now.

Oh also it's supposed to be Sum 41's concert today, but it was cancelled, kinda sad, I really wanted to go...but ahhh, I had a good evening yesterday hanging with my friends.We're leaving super soon, probably 31st but not 100% yet...I'm super sad to be leaving everyone. In a way I'm glad I get to have a new experience in a new place, but I'm gonna miss people a lot, and I don't know how or when I'll make new friends. Hope it's soon. At least it's not so far so I can still visit once in a while.

I'm super tired now so I'm just gonna listen to music, chat, and maybe do some other stuff. Goodnight.

0 comments: