Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thoughts, News, Wishes, and Pray for me....Please :)

Dear Blog,

Yes I know I should be in sleeping a long time ago, but sometimes staying awake is just easier and when I try to sleep so many thoughts run through my head that I don't want to think about that I would rather stay awake till I can't keep my eyes open anymore and then just crash. Things have been ok recently, I get depressed sometimes and then I'm happy at other times, and sometimes I don't know what I am. Like now, I am happy to be alive and breathing, but life is so mundane and routine and I'm always home and I miss some certain people a lot and it's really hard. Also I'm going to move back to Hungary....It's so weird, but in 3 months I'm going to move back to Europe...I missed it a lot, but I don't want to leave. Yes I do in a way, but it's really hard for me to leave the people here. But I guess it was my choice and I have to deal with the consequences...even if they hurt. Do you ever wish someone was there to just give you a hug? Like I just want someone to hold me really tight, squish me to them and hug me like I mean everything. Hardest part.....I know who exactly I want to hug me, and he's not here....damn it I really need patience. Which reminds me...I have a prayer request. I would really like to go to Manila beginning of January. You see I wanted to go for New Years but the plane tickets are really expensive now and beginning of January they will be cheaper. So pray that my visa's will all work out by then, and that I can get a really good deal, round-trip, flight..on the perfect date.Ok I think I have said enough for this post. Wishing you all a good day or night wherever you are.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sweetie, I'll pray for your round-trip ticket, your visa to work out and for you to be able to go! And I'll keep praying for that till it's done. Beginning of January, please do this special thing for Nala, she really wants to go there. Make sure the plane ticket is round and a great deal! You have the ability to make things work like a clock, so make things flow with her visa and to have it ready for then, beginning of January -exactly the date that you see fit. I love you Jesus! Thank you for showing your love for Nala all throughout the day and for helping her to see you in everything she goes through you. Remind her that her friends all over the world love her, care about her and even though some might not write so much, and I'm guilty of that, she means SO much to us and wish we could be there to be her hugging partner on sunny and rainy days alike!