Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dreamcatcher Collection

Here are some of the dreamcatchers I have made, I made a lot more but I gave them away already so I didn't get to take pictures. So basically first it started out as a hobby, and I did it just for fun then my friends all started asking so I made for them and my family and my second family here, and then people started buying from me as they wanted them for presents to friends and such. So hehe now I am in business. I do it more for fun and because I love the results but it's nice to see some hobby actually paying of and getting some money :) 











That's it for now, I decided from now on I'll take pictures of the ones I make and post them here so if people ask to see them I don't always need live samples. Hope you like them.....
--Nat

1 comments:

MJ said...

LOVE IT!!! MAKE ME ONEEE!!! ahhhhhhhh!! <3