Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello Blog.
Ok I haven't been posting half as much as I wanted to. I don't have a computer to use anymore. So I always have to borrow and a lot of times I don't get much time online. Things have been going ok lately. Some things were just great, others not the best. But all in all I'm happy. Got to go to Manila and Micha will come here next month...I realized I'm a really lucky person and even though I don't have the perfect life it's perfectly ok for me. :)  I've been doing a lot of dreamcatchers and I feel like a grandma already....but they turn out real pretty so it's worth the old feeling. It's my birthday in less then a week. I still can't believe I'm turning 18. Haven't seen most my family since March 2011 so soon it'll be a year. So weird..I still remember when I was a kid and was jealous of people who didn't live with their families or who could go out alone. And now it's like I have that and it isn't as 'cool' as it looks when you're 10. hehe. Ok just realized this post was kinda useless. Meeky started teaching me Spanish...and listen to Shakira's Spanish music. It's the best :)

I love this song
I wanted to post some pictures. but this internet is like the most wonderful thing on earth and thinks this is enough of a post. maybe another time.
Tc bloggie...and I really hope I get a computer back soon

1 comments:

Windy said...

Yaay! So happy to hear from you!
UUSH! I know right? So strange being 18...
Jesus was kind enough to allow us one extra day ;) hahah
I love you girl! Glad you're doing well, and good for you learning spanish! ;)