Monday, June 18, 2012

Birdie Picture

I would totally do this to my wall :) well not exactly the same, but similar... So anyhow today was a regular day, was gonna go to the pool but didn't work out. so I did school, finished another Asian History book, I feel smart? Don't have much to do, wish I had friends here, or even better that my friends were here. Mostly during the day I'm on tumblr, or hang out with my siblings and dog, oh ya and read my book. I'm reading the 5th book of the Mortal Instruments Series. Best books ever, well I don't like reading much, but when I used to be into it I was reading those books so now when the new ones come out I have to read them. So ya enjoy the picture and enjoy your day.

Sorry about the fact that my posts have gotten real boring recently, like before they used to be well thought out. so yaa...bye

0 comments: