Tuesday, June 26, 2012

To You

I'm not perfect but I'm sorry for not being a better and easier person.
Sorry for blowing up every small thing that happens between us.
Sorry for hurting you so many times, you don't deserve it, but I do it anyway..
Sorry for thinking more about the way I feel about things then the way you do.
Sorry for all the times I'm selfish,
You don't deserve any of this.
I'm sorry for just being another one to hurt you, when I should be the one who makes your life better.
Now maybe you'll understand why everyone else left.
I guess it should have hit me earlier and I should have tried to be better.
Sorry it took so look so long to notice.
Sorry I asked you to be someone you are not.
I guess yesterday that talk we had made me realize all this,
I will try to be a better person from now on.
It won't be an overnight change, and it will be hard,
So please have patience.
But by the end we'll be happier....Ya?
I love you, and hope I'll always be able to say that.
And by the way the fact that you do things for me because you want to make me happy,
It isn't fair of me to get mad at you for them.
Guess I'll have to change that also.
Bye

0 comments: