Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Switzerland

I've been in Switzerland since Wednesday, staying in a small town close to Zurich, it's been a lot of fun being here so far, got to see my childhood best friend and catch up on all the old time. Don't really have any pictures (maybe I'll get some later) but just saying I've had a real good time. The place is beautiful, normally I'm not into scenery, but if you look out the window this is what you see...

And you just have to walk a few minutes and you can already be by the lake and swim, and since I love swimming this would be the perfectest place to live ever. :) You don't have to pay, it looks awesome, and there are not sharks or creepy animals in the water. 
Going to be staying with different friends while here, so on the second half of my stay I get to see Bern, I heard it was also very beautiful and I'll get to go up the Alps, so I'm real excited. This is like one of the first REAL vacations I've had in my life, where I just go, relax, and enjoy life. I love it :) 
Life is aweeeeeeeesssssssssoooommmmeeee!

1 comments:

Windy said...

Wuhoooo! Time for fun! How awesome, I'm stop happy for you! Our is beautifu!! I would want to live there forever too!