Sunday, August 26, 2012

Selfish

Yes, so at times I can get really selfish and think only about myself.
Like I have some things in my life which are so perfect, someone who'll be there for me through everything.
Someone who will love me even if I screw everything up, and then I go and tell him he doesn't care enough?
You know sometimes I get way to caught up with feeling sorry for myself that I don't even realize how hard it is for the other person, or for anyone else.

My life is great, yes I may not have any friends close by, or money, but does that really matter? I have some of the best friends I could wish for, the problem is they are scattered across the world, but that's what internet is for. I miss old times when I'd go and hang with my friends, but I'll make new ones soon enough, and I should just really be happy for what I do have.

I just feel terrible though....
What happens if one day I push to far?

Hope not!

I love you, a lot!

Nat

1 comments:

Sandy said...

Nat! We all do that. I think the best thing we can do is realize it and put it in the Lords hand. Good things come to those who wait. That couldn't be more true! It's funny when I read it, it was almost as if I had written it. I love you Nat!