Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cold

It's getting real cold here, the other day it was 7 degrees Celsius and I froze....
I didn't miss winter or autumn after not having them for 3 years, maybe I missed some small things about them, like cuddling up under warm blankets and sweaters, or how everything looks when there's red, green and yellow leaves all over the ground, also white Christmas's and New Year's.
Even though I miss summer I will just have to make the best out of what I have and try to enjoy it. =)

 I found some real nice places here in Eger (for those of you who don't know that's the city I live in). I mean I've been to most of those places before, but just never really noticed how awesome they looked. :)
I don't have much else to say...I'm not really doing anything different or exciting lately...
So see ya for now....bye

0 comments: