Thursday, September 5, 2013

September Update

Here's a little update on what's been going on. I love my job, the kids are so cute, and at times they drive me insane, but at least it makes my days eventful. I'm getting used to my living situation, it's still hard, but I'm doing ok and that's what I'm focusing on right now. I actually feel like all the worries I had with not being good enough to teach the kids were so useless, as it's really easy. Of course I still have a lot to learn, and have many points I can improve on, but I'm doing better then I thought I would.

Last weekend I got to see some friends I haven't seen in 5 years, I live really close to them now so I decided to get the connection back, and we had a pretty good time hanging out. So now I have 2 friends here, which is an improvement from the last city I was in because except for family I didn't know anyone there. 

Oh I moved rooms in my house, I have a nice double bed and a big room all to myself, which is really awesome.

So I caught a cold from the kids I work with. I've had a sore throat all day, and still do now, it's annoying the hell out of me. I really hope it gets healed and doesn't turn into some full fledged cold. 

I also cracked my tooth while I was in Switzerland and have been trying to get to the dentist to fix it since then, it doesn't hurt, but food always gets stuck in it but since I've moved to a new city I haven't found any good place and I am still looking as I would really like to get there already. But I guess I just need patience and to keep looking. 

Anyway I'll be going now, this was just a little update on my latest happenings. Bye

0 comments: