Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday Post

Bleh, my mind is a muddled mess right now. I've done about everything I could to help me think it through. I even went jogging (which I haven't done in over a year and a half) I think my last resort is sleep but it's not even 9 yet and my body clock doesn't let me sleep till at least 10 unless I'm sick or super over tired. I'm not unhappy just a bit messed up. I'm not to sure what's going on with me. Anywayyy..... my jog was pretty nice, ok I'm not a huge fan of jogging, but it was nice to be out and listen to music and go somewhere you never been before. I discovered there's a playground not to far from where I live. I know that's not really useful information for me, but I should at least know my own neighborhood.
How I Met Your Mother (the best tv series ever) has been coming out for a few weeks now, they come out on Monday and I'm able to get them every Tuesday...so basically Tuesday's are really awesome because I get off work, go to my room and get it. Then have a good 20 minutes of laughing. If you don't watch it you really should, it's already on the 9th (and last) season so if you start now you won't have to wait as long as I do for the parts to come out. It is really worth your time.
I kind of have cramps, I'm waiting for them to go away.
Oh and highlight of my life at the moment......

I'M GOING TO THE PHILIPPINES FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

I am soo excited, I actually thought I'd never go back there. I won't be there for long as I have work to get back to but I will enjoy the time I have to the fullest.

I'll leave you with this verse:

0 comments: