Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015's End

It's December 31st! There are only 23 hours and a half till the year is done! I always get excited when the year is over. I know technically it doesn't change anything more then a normal day of the year, but it's the time when everyone is just happy and enjoys the start of a new year.

I had a really nice Christmas with my family and spent the week with them in Eger. It was nice being home even though I was studying most of the time. We all sat and unwrapped presents twice, as when my cousins came we did it again and I ate so much good food, which I totally love doing! Everything was really nice.

Even though I had some really stressful moments this year I couldn't have wished for anything different. I had some major big things happen to me this year for which I am very happy for:
-I got into university! ---which is by far the best thing I could have asked for this year
-Even though I didn't get to travel half as much as I would have liked to I still got to go to Scotland for 2 days
-I met some really amazing people and made some awesome friends
-I moved to Budapest and now don't have to travel half an hour or more into the city for anything
And:
-Barcelona's football team stayed the champions this year, not to mention Hungary got into the Euro Cup

Plus many more awesome things

In general, even though I may not always show it, I am really happy with where my life has lead me. Yes I miss working in the kindergarten but in 2 and a half years I'll be done with university and can go back to doing what I love.

So yeah...Happy New Years to you all. May you have a wonderful year ahead!

0 comments: