Saturday, December 5, 2015

Writing

I miss those days when I would get on my blog, start writing, and in 5-10 minutes have a nicely written post. Now-a-days I open my blog, start writing something, get stuck, leave it open in a new tab for 3-4 days, and then either eventually write something else much shorter and on a completely different topic then the original idea, or exit the tab and abandon writing on my blog until the inspiration hits and the circle starts again. I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I am older and don't want to sound like a dumb little girl writing, and am therefore more self conscious about what comes through and somehow block my thoughts, or the fact that I always feel stressed and can't just 'let go and let it out'. Maybe it is a little of both. I was hoping that this university course I am doing would help me get that 'flow' back in my writing, and maybe it still will, but it is something that I really want to get back. It feels nice to just let my thoughts out on paper. I probably lost the practice and maybe that is why is it harder, but I'll keep on trying and get it back eventually. Until then I will try to keep this blog updated a bit more regularly.

0 comments: