Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rizal part 2

Ok this is old now, as I haven't got online in ages, but I'll still post it for viewing sake.

 On the way to the waterfall
The waterfall
some random CRAZY person jumping (I could never dive of that thing--super scary)
I was standing up there for like over an hour :p
me still standing...it's embarrassing to be so afraid u know
Me jumping, ok I look a bit weird, but I JUMPED :D :D :D
Joel leaving the waterfall....
The morning after the typhoon (forgive the CREEPY face, I am still tired)
Right outside our cabin after the typhoon, oh btw these are my awesome roommates 
next to our cabin...all those tree's fell....
that was the cabin next to ours....it was empty though


-that's all I have for now, I hope ur jealous of the waterfall.....

1 comments:

Windy said...

Hahaha you look so cute.
Yes, totally jealous! I want to jump off a waterfall again! It's such a rush!