Monday, July 26, 2010

Jason Derulo

The other day we went to a concert...it was for Jason Derulo.
Here are some pictures:

Heartfelt singing....Watcha say??
 Someone blackmailed us!!! ANGELA!!! o well now you know my true colors...
(anyway they always put bad pictures of famous people) (I would say inside joke...but I hate it when people say that)
More heartfelt singing....
This is everyone else (and me) looking BAD!!!

Anyhow the concert was fun, there was this fat girl pushing Anita the whole time....and um...we ran through fountains, ate zagu's and icecream and rocked out to Jason Derulo.....(the first time I heard of him is when we were invited to the concert :P) but he's cool, so if u don't know him u should look him up on youtube, his dances are really nice...a.k.a. he's a nice dancer
Bad quality Video....Mandy recorded (ment in a good way)


One of the songs he sang... I never seen this video so if it's bad or weird don't look at me..

0 comments: