Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Long

Ok super sorry about not posting in ages, I didn't forget I was just to busy being lazy, doing school, STEPS, and facebook, that my blog sorta got neglected. I said I would post a video from Before You Exit, this is a mashup they did of two songs by The Script, The Man Who Can't Be Moved, and For The First Time. Bot are nice songs, but together ugh I'm in love <3 :D this is a video some random people made, hope you enjoy it.


Ok I hope you like it, but if not keep your mean comments to yourself I hear people diss this song enough already. So ya :) I'm almost done my school, probably be done this week, can't wait to start summer vacation. :D :D :D

Also I started getting into doing photo manipulations, I only made one so far and I'm working on my second one, I'll post them sometime after I make a DA account. Stay tunned (that sounds cheesy, but wtv)
bye for now

0 comments: