Thursday, June 23, 2011

Miss Me??

I missed blogging, Just came back from Bohol yesterday, I didn't wanna post anything till I got the pictures, but looking over my blog I just wanted to post. I'll probably post the pictures sometime this week or next week. It was nice there, better than I expected, it would be really fun to live there with tonz of friends, I donno I'll see how things go...... I have a cold (like again!) I'm wandering when the day will come that I won't get sick every two monthes or something. My head hurts like hell, and it's raining...it keeps on raining, my back really hurts, I think it's getting worse, I think I should get it checked up or something. Anyhow don't have much else to say, don't wanna talk about Bohol till I have pictures, so I'll just keep you waiting.

1 comments:

Windy said...

YES! We did miss you!
I love the pictures you put up of your travels! They sure looked like a LOT of fun!
I can't believe you didn't go on that flying thingy...! THat looks like so much fun! haha
Love you tons Nalas!