Saturday, January 21, 2012

December 26

Some random trip we took before my dad left, I think it was December 26. We went to see the sea weed production and this island, it was pretty cool.
 sea weed
 got some stuff stuck on my feet, it was super sticky and annoying
 sacks of sea weed
 Joel and Sam got....inspired....by the sand

 hehe...Joel and Sam again
 this is the life! 





 the lolo's (Filipino for grandfathers)




Ok those are most of the pictures, the rest are just the same style stuffs.....I haven't been to the beach since then :( I miss swimming!! Ok guys I'm working on making a big dreamcatcher..and I will finish this weekend or by Monday-Tuesday latest..I will post pics when I'm done, be prepared for the awesomeness of it. Wish me luck, I'm gonna go out in a bit to buy stuff for it, and if I can't get what I need then the finishing will be delayed..so yaaa....wanna see a picture of my room, it's not finished being decorated, but it's pretty legit so far:

lame...ok but you still like it :D

1 comments:

Windy said...

So awesome! that seems lik a lot of fun!