Saturday, January 14, 2012

Visit To Manila

Got back from Manila today, in a way it's nice to have my bed back and I needed to start school again...but I really wanna move back to Manila. Not cuz I don't like people here, but I personally don't think I'm meant for province life. Ok well I'm moving to Hungary....but Manila--sob :( We only took pics of yesterday when we hung out, it's 10:19pm and I haven't slept since 11:00am yesterday, well only 1 hour, so I'm obviously dead and will sleep after this post. Here are some pictures:
 Only picture I have with Micha, I really miss him :(
 this random abandoned house we like to hang at, and it's soo cute how Zella is so scared of it
 <3



 after everyone left, midnight snacking...well it was our dinner


and now I'm back in Bohol, I hope I can survive missing people..but even more I hope I can go back sometime really soon. All in all I'm really happy and thankful to everyone and everything that made me going and staying in Manila possible. And for David and Joel who went to immigration with me to do my visa even though they had to wait hours doing nothing. I appreciate it. ----ya sounds like a book dedication but who cares
--Love you
-Nat

1 comments:

Windy said...

Aww! How long have you guys been together? :)
Such cute pictures! I pray it all works out best for you! xoxox