Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year Everyone! So many weird things have happened in 2011 and all in all I can say it was a good year. Yes sure I got depressed, did things I really regret (probably more than any other year in my life). But all the good things that happened outweigh the bad. Learned so much and met some really awesome people, plus got really close to my friends I had. and then worst part I left them. And I'm super happy cuz I'm gonna see them all next week :D but in March I'll move back to Hungary and either not see them for a very long time or forever :( but anyway don't wanna think about the negative right now. I realized that my blog is the only place I can write stuff and be as cheesy as I want and not care :)
Ok now that was of topic, but all in all last year was worth living through....

 Now 2012, please be good to me..... So part of my New Years resolutions was to be positive and thankful for things more in my life. Last year it was to be happy, and you know even though not right away I think I really did learn to be happy no matter what. And I'm hoping I can stay that way for the rest of my life. So now it's be positive and thankful. I have a feeling it's gonna be tough, as living in Hungary and leaving my friends behind isn't exactly my ideal life. But you know I'll be with my family again, and I do miss them a whole lot...and ya I guess I should be open minded and think that I can make friends there. So yep, enough blabbing...wanna see some pics? :D

Opening Christmas presents

Meeky bought all the guys boxers :P




giving gifts
the kids we did the puppet show for


Joel and me wannabe fighting 
New Years 'family' shot

1 comments:

Windy said...

Happy New Year! I wish the best for you too! xoxox