Sunday, February 24, 2013

Appreciate

-Show your appreciation to people who do things for you, even if you have paid them, even if they do favors you don't want. 

I'm writing this here so I'll remember it, I think I'd be a lot better of in life if I lived by this. I tend to get mad when people do stuff for me that I don't want. Yes, maybe I have told them a million times I don't like surprises or stuff done for me, but they have good intentions and are trying to make me happy.
I think it would be really good for me to learn  to appreciate stuff, it may take me a while, but I'm adding it to my goal of stuff to accomplish this year. :)

--Nat

I keep messing things up, I can't keep doing this. I think I need help, and I know only I can help myself...I just don't know how I guess I'm kind of lost. 

0 comments: