Saturday, February 2, 2013

Crafts and stuff

So recently I've been making lots of dream catchers, and I'd say it's going pretty well. I have an awesome friend who sent me a ton of colorful feathers from the Philippines (I love you Miriam) and so now I can make all these cool kinds that I couldn't make before.
I'm still trying to find people who'll buy them, and my dad makes crafts so in spring and summer they will probably set up stands to sell their stuff and hopefully some of my dream catchers get sold as well.

If you want to see the stuff my dad makes click here: arte.alemanygarcia.ws

Some of my sisters and my dream catchers are included on the site, and also my sister makes bead animals (I made one but I don't have patience for that stuff, so I won't make more).

That's all my recent news for now, other then that nothing has really been happening. I'm doing my course most of the time, was sick but I'm mostly better now.

So bye for now!

0 comments: