Saturday, January 25, 2014

Independence

It really has to be enough. Sometimes it's like being dropped into the middle of a freezing cold lake and you know you have a certain amount of time to swim to the shore before you freeze to death or drown. 
You know I found the picture above and I was already thinking about that so it felt really relevant so I decided to post it on my blog. But then I found this picture when I was part way through the post: 
And so yes enough moping around. I am going to try to make the best out of this weekend and enjoy it. I had a decent day today, got stuff done and ate yummy hot dogs. That should be good enough. Plus I get plenty of time to work on my puzzle, it's hard because it's on the floor and it kills my back to sit and make it, but it's fun so worth the pain. 
Also I bought black lipstick today, I don't want it cuz it makes me look creepy (I'm wearing it right now) so I'll give it to my sister when I see her. But I just thought it was important to let you know about my black lipstick, because how many people have it? 
So now that I'm cooler than you I'll leave this post be. 
Bu-bye

0 comments: