Thursday, January 9, 2014

Winter Break

A few days ago I got back from the Philippines, I had the most awesome winter break ever! For those of you who have me on Facebook you've already seen the pictures, but I'll re-post some anyway. 
So basically for 2 weeks I stayed with my friends and we had a 2 week party life, staying up really late, waking up late (most days) and just enjoying everything. 

On Christmas Eve they had a light show in the city 


 Cutest square panda I wanted to steal! 

 Marshmallows 
 Got to finally try beer pong 
 We spend a whole day watching some friends football game in the hot sun

 Me being sexy as usual
 We tried helium balloons 

And I finally got to meet Bella :) 
Wishes for the new year 
 The ones we wrote






 Super delicious pizza this guy made for us
 Food ball



Joel and me doing what we do best!

That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed the pictures and I'm hoping for many more great times like this in the future. 

0 comments: