Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Midnight Post

So I'm up in the middle of the week at midnight chatting with a friend about our futures, we're both kind of freaking out as it's really getting to the point where we have to decide what we want and that's really hard. I really am at that point where I have to let go of my emotions and put the in God's hands. It's a lot easier said then done, but he's brought me this far in my life and he'll bring me further. If I trust him and follow his path he'll keep me right where he wants me and I'll be able to deal with whatever life throws me. It's just scary to think about it. I realized though that it's all so exciting, my life now is exciting, and there are things I'd change but it's perfect. It's all about perspective. Yesterday I was listening to this audio and it was talking about how our life is like a puzzle, I was sitting on my floor making a 2,000 puzzle I got for Christmas and because of that it all really stuck, (funny how that worked out). It was saying how sometimes it really seems like that puzzle piece doesn't even belong to the puzzle and looks so wrong, the colors don't even match and you're sure the manufacturer made a mistake and added an extra piece or pieces into the box by mistake. But by the time you get to the end of the puzzle you realize that all the pieces fit perfectly and you just didn't have the other ones in the right place yet. The preacher was explaining how our lives are like that, some people have cancer and they sure as hell can't see where that piece fits in their life, but if they could see the full picture they'd understand. Some people go through the worst things you can imagine, but it's all part of the puzzle and eventually they will understand why it happened and how it all fits perfectly into their life. I'm pretty young now and the puzzle of my life is no where near completion, I can't even see what the picture is yet, I have little ideas from the parts which are already put together, I may be completely wrong about it, but I don't need to worry because in the end the picture will be perfect and God can hang it on his wall... just like I will do with my puzzle when I finish it. Seeing it this way makes me less anxious about things. I hope I can keep my head on my shoulders and relax because things will work out :)

0 comments: