Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December 16

So I've been neglecting my blog for a while now not only because I didn't have time to post, but also because my computer got so bad that I only used it when I really had to. Thankfully now I have a new one, which is even better then my last one. I am super happy for it.
Besides that we had pretty big show with my dance group, we recently got 3 new members so I'm not the newest one who knows the least anymore. :D The show went great and I enjoyed learning the new dances and practicing for it. I'm only gonna post this one picture as I didn't like the rest. 
I miss writing on my blog, it's been a long time since I made a post just for the sake of writing.
This is my last week of work before the holiday. It has been super stressful. We will have the Christmas Show with the kindergarten kids on Saturday, and we are preparing literally day and night for it. So I am beyond exhausted. I hope it will turn out good in the end. After that I plan on posting a lot more. I am going to do a 30 day blog challenge starting this month, I'll post more about it later, I am happy about it as it'll get me to write more.  
Until then goodnight!
--Nat

0 comments: