Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Day 8

Day 8: A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.

I don't have one great, big moment when I felt the most satisfied with my life, but I have a lot of small moments when my life was pretty perfect. 
-Moving to Törökbálint (the city I live in now) on my own and working was one of those moments. It feels really good that I am able to support myself and live my life without relying on help from my parents or other people. 
-Traveling can also be added to that list. It feels so good whenever I check another country off in the list of countries I have been to in the world. 
-Finishing high school was an amazing feeling, just knowing that I was done and could finally move on and do better things was so great. 
-Doing a selfless deed for someone is very satisfying too, the feeling you get when you do something or give something, no matter how small, for/to someone that they couldn't do/get themselves is priceless.
Those are the ones that came to my head first, I am sure there are way more. For sure when I get into college and actually start going I will feel pretty damn happy with my life. 

0 comments: