Friday, February 6, 2015

Day 30

Day 30: Your goals for the next 30 days.

Lately I have come to the conclusion that I probably am anemic, as I have been sleeping a lot 
and not ever feeling rested, so one of my goals is to get enough iron back into my body and to feel better. 
  • To have a great 21st birthday. 
  • Get a reply for college.
  • Renew my Hungarian passport and get all the paperwork I need to do done.
  • To keep in touch with new people I meet.
  • Get out of meeting with a certain family once and for all. 
  • Make a bunch of new dream-catchers

I am now happy to announce that I have finished my 30 Day Challenge. I know it took more then 30 days to complete.
I did enjoy writing about my life on here. I will now go back to occasionally posting when I am in the mood and
have time. 
Bye bye. 

0 comments: