Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 27

Day 27: A problem you have or have had in the past.

So now this 30 Day Challenge is making me complain.
Tiredness
That is my biggest problem right now, I'm always tired, and looking forward to the weekend so I can sleep. The reason why I am so tired is because I never have a day when I don't have something important to do after work, and most of the time that thing involves leaving the house and not getting home till at least 9 p.m.. I always say I'll catch up on sleep on the weekend but that rarely happens because I always do so many things on the weekend that I don't have time to rest.
Basically my problem is curable but I'm enjoying my life too much to stop and relax, which makes it not that bad after all.
I am glad that is my biggest problem at the moment. I am really blessed.
Due to my tiredness I find lame things really funny and have to share this with you:
Whoever did this probably didn't consider the fact that tattoos are permanent, or they just consider them self a very funny person. Either way WHY????

0 comments: