Friday, February 5, 2010

O Look It's A Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday Jush....to bad you're not here so we can all go in a circle and say things that we like about you, and eat mongo beans. Well anyway wish you the best hope all your wishes come true (as long as they don't have any bad affect on my life) and hope you get to eat 5  plates of steak and RICE (you still have to have some Filipino affects on you). Don't forget to use a spoon and a fork (good manners remember) and tell your brothers and sister to give you a birthday tickling for me:D GBY! ---Nat
Ps. Anita's reminding you to drink lots of 
milk powder as it's good for you!                                

2 comments:

MJ said...

Omgshh that's right...those countries use a fork and a spoon to eat their food...I thought that was like the weirdest thing:P
Ahaha..I don't think he has to ask his bro and sis for the tickles..they give it to him every day. hehe
How do you drink milk powder? but ummm..you know..I make the best MILK EVER! It's weird cuz I don't taste to see if it's fine or not..but always turns out good...and there's no lump..nada! (uh oh..getting a bit proud here..but it is really good..I surprised myself the other day..:P)

Stephanie said...

Aww Meggy I love you! :D..random...