Monday, February 8, 2010

To Sandy and Stephie

Ok I promised Sandy and Stephie that I would post my art, as the internet wouldn't let me send it to them...so here u guys go.

 
This one I did for my school along with the next two
 
My old art teacher helped me the shading of Bobble (the terribly ugly creature) 
I started drawing Avril Lavigne but then it kept on turning out bad so I dumped it, but this is the sketch-ish
 
A really old picture I made
 
random things that I drew on my skin
--I have more art but I didn't take pictures of them...I might soon though
---dadadada I luv u guys so so much...was fun chatting with u today Jesus luvs me:)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nalies you art is soo good n cuute! I love the shading, your technique, your..gift~ soo cute! I think it's really good! Oh I wanna draw like you! AHH:P!

Sandy said...

Omgosh! Nalies! You're soo good! I'm surprised, you're drawings are all so cute. Of course Jesus loves you, and so do I. (smugness)I LOVE the first one. It sort of resembles what I look like next to my bear.Keep up the good work babes!