Saturday, February 20, 2010

Orange Peels

Guys I miss Blogging! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....and since I'm not using my comptuer I don't have pictures or anything so I get all annoyed and don't want to post. You know I miss you all though and I really have gotten over my computer addiction, I have a substitute laptop for now which doesn't have wireless so I have to plug the internet cable in every time and it's not in my room, and the time I did go online with it I got tonz of mosquito bites on my feet sitting out in the hallway. Oh well ptl I don't even ever feel like getting online, or blogging, but what I miss is writing letters---Stephie and Cwissy I promise I will write you both soon, esspecially Cwissy before your bday:D So the point of this post is that even when I do have a nice laptop with my wireless (aka my laptop will be fixed) I won't be online much or blogging so much, not that I don't like it, it's just I was way to addicted and I don't want to be like that again. You guys have no idea I couldn't last 1 day without my computer and you won't believe how much free time I have without a computer, ofc I need it for some things but ya...I think you should get the point and if not uhhh just pretend you do. Oh by the way I'm listening to this super cool song right now called "We can make a difference" I like it (the message) but totally not my style song. I will try to find it to post here...brb

Ok back...I could not find the one with Jaci Velasquez (the singer) singing it, but if you watch this one you will get the picture. 


Ok the end of my weird post, I donno whats wrong with me today:D

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aw Nalies! Haha (I love you) you know I get you..and I admire you for backing away from the computer :) I also feel like a superhero or something when I say "Oooh! I didn't touch the computer today!:P" Good lord -rolls eyes and grins-
But I'm missing you lady..so don't disappear on me :-*
You know, I was actually just thinking right now how I could spend less time on the computer (what just isn't needed) What a revelation :P...hummmm..(sleepy hug) -I'm tired..