Monday, April 12, 2010

Baguio

On Thursday this we are gonna go to Baguio!!! Yippie :P
Well you see Baguio is a city in the Philippines where it is cold (well cold for Filipinos) and well all the homes (almost all) are going there for a 4 day vacation trip. We will camp out in bungalows and fellowship, even though I will be the only girl my age except my sister (scary!) but I don't  really mind I mean when you hang out with guys it's always safe no? We are only gonna go for 3 days, but still it's cool (smiles happily) I am going to have a few days without internet or guitar (sad) but the things that make up for it (such as being away from home, hanging out with people I don't meet often, and having fun, and the cold) are so worth it. So yesh...I can't wait. Baguio is like a mountain city, and I miss that after living in the mountains for 6-7 years..you know it kind of grows on you. I am hoping I have a fun time (pray it's fun and it will be) *takes note* Ok here is a picture i found of Baguio, nice no???

Hope I get to see this spot, you see I love small rivers, it's so fun to rock hop across them!
Me smiling my donkey grin of happiness *the yellow teeth is a wrong affect after photo shop, I'm not that dirty*

--I will try to make a post of my happenings there
---pray people bring their camera's and give me the pictures
----I luv u! 

3 comments:

Windy said...

hahaha I love your grin! The picture is super awesome! I hope you have fuuun! Have a great time! I'll be praying for you!
Oh, and bother the people constantly so that they give you the pictures okay? :P

MJ said...

ahhhh fun! OMGSHHH! I wants to go there with you...then you don't have to be the Only girl...:D
cuters cuters!! I like that picture! hehe you look truly happy with the hats!:)
YESHHH jump into all the pictures..and if someone lifts a camera up to take something JUMP IN! and then say...send me the pictures later~ and skip off:) hehee!!

Stephanie said...

haha! Love! I loove your donkey grin! I don't feel so alone anymore with my camel one (kiddish smug grin)
Did you already go by now Nala? You gotta tell me all about it! :D