Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What Faith Can Do


Today I was chatting with Stephie and well in our conversation the song What Faith Can Do came up a lot, so in the end she sent it to me....as I was telling her how much I loved it and she had just downloaded it. Everyone needs faith! So I decided to post it on my blog, always remember to keep the faith no matter what. By the way when I went to look for the video on you tube I started looking at the comments (something I never do) and realized how many people this song has helped, so I wanted to re-post some of the comments:

gasantinoni my cuzin carina died, and this was her favorite song, i really didnt know until i really read this whole thing. and i kno she is w/ GOD now. were just jealous ppl tht want our luvd 1s here.

WalkLIkeACholo @meldrew78
My wife just recently left me for my my so called friend... I did nothing wrong.. The Lord is the only one keeping me strong. Without God I am nothing. God bless... Life is nothing without faith.


timdnoincumbents @WalkLIkeACholo i had a friend like that, we all do plenty wrong though. what she did complicated alot of people and their faith in God...God will overcome...

farmboy8531 i lost my dad back in jan. 31 my great great aunt died a week before both was on a sunday my dads birthday was the 21st of jan. just turned 57 he got to see that and his and mamas annaiversy 30 years was on jan 24 i hurt today i miss him more then anything dad was my bestfriend still is no matter what i love him very much im his son no one will replace him im 22 fixing to be 23 Dad your with God i will see you one day i love you daddy i miss you

Riptape1 awsome song.may god bless each and every1 of those 4 musicians.GOD BLESS hope 2 see u guys in the promised land 

narutoninja01 @BrittKeeley KEEP WORKING AND HE'LL HELP YOU 

goamr99 this helps many ppl including me luv this song!!!

BrittKeeley I've struggled with drug addiction and an eating disorder for years. 2 years ago God delivered me from my addiction and changed everything. Lately I've been struggling with the eating disorder and tonight I just want to give up but I know that there is hope! I have faith that he will continue to heal. God is here.

mestupidityplainly This is an amazing song.. I have gone through many rough patches in my life and when I hear this song I know that God is there willing to take me back! And I want God to take my life and use it for His Glory and Power! Lord do what You must !!

vidmak99 The world and all its problems it throws at us cannot overcome the love our Father has shown us in Jesus Christ

bill3362 faih is a strong thing hold on no matter what your going through,, God can heal your heart just ask him,,, learning is growing and growing is learning,,, take it as it comes and trust in Him

CHOZEN2BJUGGALO i fear the day that many of my loved ones die one person in particular has wanted to kill herself and thinks she cant get out of it any other way pain is difficult but as it says in the song sumtimes u gotta face the clouds b4 u see the silver lining

jakester709 @16armysister
I have heard alot of stories and have lived a hard life and its hard when your mom leaves yall and your old man kills himself to bring money in and like i said thats hard i will pray for you and God did this for a reason and will provide this may sound weird but i have always tithed 10% of what i make at my job and i am only 16, every single time i had a financial problem GOD ALWAYS DID WAY MORE THAN WHAT I HAD BEEN EXPECTED for him to Pray yall will make it out trust me i know 


16armysister @jakester709 it's always been really rough here, but i know God has a better plan for us. i'm doing my best to hold on. and tithing even when you are broke shows you really love Him. you are a good kid for doing that. God will reward you in many ways for that. and thank you for your prayers. every little bit always makes a great difference. (: i'll pray for you too. be good

OK wow there really are a lot, I posted like 1/10th or them only............Faith really is amazing :D 

Well enough for now, I will post about Baguio soon as soon as Joel gives me the pictures *hint hint*          

3 comments:

Joel Gamonez said...

*Hint Hint*... so evil Nat, and vile... I don't think I will give them to you, ever! :P:P:P... seeing ur so glorious already :D

Natalia said...

excuse me Joel...ever heard of brotherly love? (or in this case sisterly love) And I am not glorious...just holy /:) so yes if God lays it on your heart then you could be so kind as to give them to me, and if God doesn't lay it on your heart than GBY anyway...(cuz I can always ask your dad)

Stephanie said...

Goodness! Great post!
What faith can do...! -It lifts us up and helps us see beyond, it pushes us forward. Jesus doesn't have to be our backup strength, He can be it all...He's always there, always to count on, in perfect control.
It may be hard, but seeing how things are actually really tough for lots of ppl makes you realize how your own problems are really nothing. -thats how I feel, thats what it did for me. Thanks Nalies :-*
I love you, I really appreciate you, the way you are, your prayers, your fun nature, your time, You. You're amazing :) Had I told you that?