Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Birthday Party

I didn't want to have a party this year, so Sam claimed March 5th (the day b4 my birthday) for his party (his birthday is on the 8th). First we were all just talking and doing random things like card games (bluff) till they brought the drinks. Hehe then everyone started doing shots for Sam's bday, (well not everyone basically only the guys) (I did one) and we were all enjoying ourselves, but everyone started getting drunk and Jason and Angela left to bring Jozen to the other house so I was alone with a bunch of drunks or half drunks. It was funny as I have never seen any of them (except 1) drunk before, so I was trying to make sure they wouldn't do anything weird, and after a bunch of random funny happenings someone found another beer bottle. 2 of the guys started arguing over it, so I took it from them, since I decided they were drunk enough already, but Sam came chasing me for it. I was walking around looking for Angela to give it to her but I couldn't find her anywhere so I decided to look in the house and just as I was walking inside I slipped (didn't know the floor was wet) and the bottle broke on my hand.......not good.........it was bleeding really bad and everyone blamed me for crashing the party. I got 3 gross cuts on my hand, one is really deep the other two are just painful and ugly, so the next day (my bday) I felt like a handicap couldn't do anything with my hand, also the next day, now I think it's better even though it still hurts. Hope it gets healed soon, I hate making people do stuff for me, and I want to wash my hair! Anyhow, on my birthday we went shopping, :) and then after I went with some friends to the mall, it was fun. Oh and Joel got me a capo, God bless him :P now when my hand is healed I can finally learn Remembering Sunday (the best song ever). Click here to hear it--u know you want to


 the only picture I saw of that night, Joel and Sam are super drunk, and excuse my weird face (I have my reasons for it)

0 comments: